Ramblewood is a picturesque group campground located within walking distance of Susquehanna State park in Darlington, MD (just outside of Havre de Grace). The secluded campsite stretches across 200 acres of land and includes cabins, ample room for camping, a large swimming pool, numerous stages, and a beautiful pond. The campground is also a private, safe, and tolerant space for alternative groups. It is an ideal retreat into nature for a weekend of free expression, immersive arts, and strange music.
- 200 acres of land, including 3 miles of trails through woods
- pond with canoes
- olympic size swimming pool
- 400 Tempur-Pedic beds dorm-style cabins with showers and bathrooms
- fire pits
- open air dance pavillion
- two outdoor stages
- barn stage
- large indoor gymnasium (rain stage location)
- ropes course
- basketball, tennis, and volleyball courts
- free drinking water
- free on-site parking
More information about Ramblewood can be found at their official website.